Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Push it, Push it, Push it.
I've got sunshine in there somewhere.
Lord, when i feel like i can't take it anymore and whilst i'm feeling empty and alone i know you're reaching out to catch me as i'm falling. Lord, you're always there to hear me out as i'm calling for reassurance and the strength to pass the day, the hour, the moment. I need You, Lord, more than ever. I need strength and i need faith. I need to press on and to believe that everything will come to a good end. Because everything comes from You, Lord, and everything is for You. Help me to remember that as i go through the rest of my days, starting with tomorrow, and the next, and the next. You have blessed me with so much and i have everything to be thankful for so help me Lord, guide me, and guide me to guide others. Amen.
Integrity, Tenacity, Passion.
I'm all about AC Hockey.
Monday blues
ex-oh, ex-oh
4:42 AM